My community involvement includes being a Board Member of Hotel Dieu Grace Healthcare since 2018 and a Foundation Board member since 2019. I believe as residents of a community, it’s important to get involved for the purpose of improving it. The best way is through organic community involvement.
Hotel Dieu Grace Healthcare
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare’s commitment to improving the health and wellbeing of the Windsor-Essex community is done through the delivery of patient-centered, value-based care. A unique community hospital offering services in Mental Health & Addictions; Rehabilitative Care; Complex Medical and Palliative Care; and Children and Youth Mental Health. Ahey offer a unique blend of services including but not limited to community and home-based services. In collaboration with healthcare and inter-sectorial partners, Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare provides care in new ways and in new locations throughout the region to address barriers, improve access and patient outcomes and improve the overall patient experience.
Hotel Dieu Commitment to Patients
- Respect and dignity to patients regardless of race, creed or religion.
- Driven by neighborly love, responding with empathy to each person’s needs.
- Behaving in ways that generate trust, build confidence and enhance performance.
- Managing the affairs and resources of Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare ethically, creatively and with accountability
- A valued and active partner in advancing integrated health services across the region.
- Striving for service excellence in hospital operations and patient services through best practic implementation.
- Recruiting, developing, and retaining the best people.